May's been a busy month for us, and it feels like a lot has happened. Here are our highlights:
- Pizza, pizza and pizza, somehow we ended up eating pizza for three days straight!
- Clearing out our study, and finding my own space to work in. Much needed for headspace.
- Half term and a trip to London. Our son was truly a superstar.
- Back at Slimming World with some ups and downs. The long haul is needed me thinks.
- Toddler girl using the toilet. Mostly. No more babies here!
- A first go on the balance bike for toddler girl. She liked the scooter more.
- Friday afternoon trips to the park, a much needed pit stop to end the week.
- Trying to understand what's going on with work, and taking an hour out to do so.
- An early Liverpool birthday cake for husband, the worst kept secret ever.
I'd love to know how May's been for you. What were your highlights? If you have a monthly round up post, please grab the badge and leave your link.