Here are our highlights for the month, I'd love to hear what you've been up to.
- Celebrating a year's anniversary being back at work after maternity leave. That went fast.
- A bedroom spruce up for us, nice new curtains, TV and a MASSIVE wardrobe clearout
- A parent's evening - our son did himself and us so proud.
- Library visits and quiet reading
- Tennis camp over half term, WII tennis, tennis matches. Just tennis really!
- And even more tennis for me. Cardio tennis and seizing up not long after.
- Toddler girl's growing independence, tantrums and language. I have been bowled over by her ability to count, name colours and ask for things using please and thank you.
- A birthday for me and a card with no envelope.
- Wishing, wishing, wishing spring would hurry up.
What were your February highlights?