I'm very glad to see the back of January - it is such a cold, dark and meagre month. Nothing to look forward to, just humdrum life to be getting back into the swing of after Christmas.
We still had a good month though.. here are our high and a couple of lowlights:
- New year at Center Parcs, the kids loved their holiday.
- A first time quad biking for our son. We were nervous for him, but he took it slowly and in his stride.
- Toddler girl monkeying around; our fireplace and sofa being prime targets "boingy boingy".
- Selfies at the park on a freezing cold Sunday morning
- Work being, well, work. Sometimes I made progress, and sometimes I didn't.
- Conjunctivitis, cold after cold and a bumped elbow for toddler girl. I love Calpol!
- Our son playing music in his room. Thanks to husband he likes Guns and Roses, especially at 7am!
What did you get up to last month?