The lovely people at House of Fraser are offering you the chance to win an Aynsley Owl and the Pussycat Moneybox. Perfect for those Christmas gifts.
This beautifully crafted ceramic moneybox is based on the wonderful poem by Edward Lear and John Keir Cross and as it's Aynsley, it's really collectable. With a height of 22cm it's a great size and would make a lovely gift. You can buy it from the House of Fraser site; it's currently reduced from £24.95 to £17.50, so be quick!
To win one of these lovely moneyboxes, just complete the Rafflecopter below. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You must be resident in the UK to enter. Prize will be shipped to a UK address.
- Competition runs from 7th January until 23:59 on 21st January 2015.
- Entry is via one and/or more of the methods in Rafflecopter widget.
- Winner(s) will be chosen at random by Rafflecopter. Winning entries will be checked and must be current at time of checking.
- There is one prize. The prize is one Aynsley Owl and the Pussycat moneybox. There is no cash alternative.
- The winner(s) will be contacted by email or on Twitter (if appropriate) by 28th January and asked to confirm their delivery address within 48 hours. If no reply is received, a new winner may be chosen.
- Winner's details will be passed to House of Fraser''s marketing and PR team, so the prize can be shipped.
- The winner's name, as registered when logged into Rafflecopter will be displayed after the end of the competition.
- Me add three’s decision is final.