The Turbo Touch Crash crew are perfect for burning some rubber inside or out. Press the rear of each vehicle and the car will speed away, but when it comes to an exciting crash, the doors and bonnet fling open, with great sounds effects!
These are perfect to help develop your child’s cognitive skills and cause and effect. They're also great for encouraging imagination and creativity as they fit the car back together. All whilst having loads of fun.
These brilliant Chicco toys are suitable for motor-mad toddlers from 24 months. They're available from major retailers and independent stores and come in red, blue and black. With an RRP of £14.99 each, I think they're great value - but you can win all three (one of each colour) in this great competition.
And don't forget to check out Chicco's Facebook competition where you can win £50 of toys every week in the run up to Christmas, and one lucky winner will receive a whole bundle of toys plus a Merlin annual family pass at the end of the competition on 14th December.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You must be resident in the UK to enter. Prize will be shipped to a UK address.
- Competition runs from 9th December 2014 until 23:59 on 12th December 2014.
- Entry is via one and/or more of the methods in Rafflecopter widget.
- Winner(s) will be chosen at random by Rafflecopter. Winning entries will be checked and must be current at time of checking.
- There is one prize. The prize is three Chicco Turbo Touch Crash toys (one in each colour). Chicco may substitute for product of equal or greater value in the very unlikely event the prize is unavailable. There is no cash alternative.
- The winner(s) will be contacted by email or on Twitter (if appropriate) by 14th December 2014 and asked to confirm their delivery address within 48 hours. If no reply is received, a new winner may be chosen.
- Winner's details will be passed to Chicco's marketing and PR team, so the prize can be shipped.
- We'll do our utmost to get the prize to the winner before Christmas, but can’t guarantee it.
- The winner's name, as registered when logged into Rafflecopter will be displayed after the end of the competition.
- Me add three’s decision is final.