Chicco's Facebook competition gives you the chance to be a Christmas elf and fill Santa's sleigh with Chicco toys. You can win £50 of toys every week in the run up to Christmas, and one lucky winner will receive a whole bundle of toys plus a Merlin annual family pass at the end of the competition. Great!
I'm giving away this brilliant Chicco Musical Tales Singing Bear to one lucky reader. It's a wonderfully soft, interactive, teddy bear that's bilingual and shares stories in both English and French. The bear comes with five story cards in his backpack, to help kids learn the alphabet, numbers, parts of the body, shapes, colours, animals and all about travelling in both languages.
With four songs and melodies by pressing his hands and feet and three different buttons to push, your little one will be entertained for hours! This great toyis suitable from 12m+ and is available in Boots and Toys R Us this Christmas for a price of £40.
To try and win this fab bilingual bear, just complete the Rafflecopter below. Don't forget to tweet every day for even more entries.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You must be resident in the UK to enter. Prize will be shipped to a UK address.
- Competition runs from 28th November 2014 until 23:59 on 3rd December 2014.
- Entry is via one and/or more of the methods in Rafflecopter widget.
- Winner(s) will be chosen at random by Rafflecopter. Winning entries will be checked and must be current at time of checking.
- There is one prize. The prize is one Chicco Musical Tales Singing Bear. Chicco may substitute for product of equal or greater value in the very unlikely event the prize is unavailable. There is no cash alternative.
- The winner(s) will be contacted by email or on Twitter (if appropriate) by 8th December 2014 and asked to confirm their delivery address within 48 hours. If no reply is received, a new winner may be chosen.
- Winner's details will be passed to Chicco's marketing and PR team, so the prize can be shipped.
- We'll do our utmost to get the prize to the winner within 14 days, but can’t guarantee it.
- The winner's name, as registered when logged into Rafflecopter will be displayed after the end of the competition.
- Judge’s decision is final.