Like loads of parents, September was a month of mixed emotions... here's why:
- Back to school for our son. Routine, stability, relief. And missing him too.
- The return of working all the time and the end of my holiday season
- A 10m swimming certificate for our son, and a new yellow swimming hat.
- Toddler girl talking, lots. Walking, lots. The two combine: "more walk, more walk". The end of the easy buggy days!
- Happy days going to the park in a Kettler go-kart, and toddler girl's trike
- And of course, hours spent putting things in and out of our washing machine.
I'd love to hear what you got up to in September. What were your highlights?