KyNa is an online clothes store for kids, specialising in organic clothes. The clothes are gorgeous, delivery is free and the customer service excellent. You can see from toddler girl's wardrobe that I'm a repeat customer!
I love all toddler girl's clothes, but especially the Maxomorra flowery top and trousers, and this owl hoody from JNY Designs which is just the perfect weight for this autumnal time of year. Toddler girl always looks so comfortable in it, I wish they did adult sizes!
With brands like Maxomorra, NOSH Organics, Oh Baby London and Slugs and Snails, I always know the quality of the clothes will be top notch as well as looking great. Free delivery and returns is an added bonus, although I've never yet returned anything!
You can find KyNa Boutique online at www.kynaboutique.co.uk, and follow the lovely Jen on Twitter @KyNaBoutique.
I've teamed up with KyNa to offer one lucky reader a £40 voucher to spend on organic clothes of their choice from the site. I wish I could enter - I would have no trouble spending this! Please complete the Rafflecopter below for your chance to win.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: KyNa and I have teamed up to offer this joint prize, I have received nothing in return for this post.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You must be resident in the UK to enter. Prize will be shipped to a UK address.
- Competition runs from 26th September 2014 until 23:59 on 9th October 2014.
- Entry is via one and/or more of the methods in Rafflecopter widget.
- Winner(s) will be chosen at random by Rafflecopter. Winning entries will be checked and must be current at time of checking.
- There is one prize. The prize is a £40 gift voucher to spend at KyNa Boutique. There is no cash alternative.
- The winner(s) will be contacted by email or on Twitter (if appropriate) by 17th October 2014 and asked to confirm their email address within 48 hours. If no reply is received, a new winner may be chosen.
- We'll do our utmost to get the prize to the winner within 14 days, but can’t guarantee it.
- The winner's name, as registered when logged into Rafflecopter will be displayed after the end of the competition.
- Judge’s decision is final.