In WHSmith, the Oxford project book below caught my eye. I've used Oxford project books before and know they're great quality. I'd be lost without my many notebooks, which contain my many lists for staying on top of working, family and blogging life. This A4 lined project book is top notch, and really useful not just for forgetful, list-mad people like me, but also teachers, bloggers and working people who need to keep track of life.
This project book is filled with '200 pages of the finest quality paper at 90GSM' (that's the technical way of saying good quality!). I love that the three coloured dividers are repositionable within the book, which is a great way of helping me keep track of not only where I am, but also organising different areas of life and lists.
200 lined pages at A4 is a great size too, and will last me ages. Now I have no excuses for forgetting anything!
And the reason this book in particular caught my eye? The competition!
Oxford Notebooks and its sister brand Elba Filing, are holding a great competition with its notebooks and filing products at the moment. Entering the unique code printed on the inside of the promotional slip into the brand's site means you're entered into a daily draw to win a pair of Converse trainers. The trainers come in the form of a £50 Office voucher - much easier to post! The competition closes on the 8th November, so there's plenty of chances to win by entering a code everyday.
The nice people at Hamelin (parent company of both Oxford Notebooks and Elba Filing), have given me a lovely new Oxford project book to giveaway, which contains a brand new code to enter into the 100 pairs of Converse in 100 days competition. You can't say fairer than that!
To be in with a chance of winning, please complete one or more of the Rafflecopter options below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You must be resident in the UK to enter. Prize will be shipped to a UK address.
- Competition runs from 28th August 2014 until 23:59 on 2nd September 2014.
- Entry is via one and/or more of the methods in Rafflecopter widget.
- Winner(s) will be chosen at random by Rafflecopter. Winning entries will be checked and must be current at time of checking.
- There is one prize. The prize is one Oxford project book with new code for entry into the 100 pairs of Converse in 100 days competition. There is no cash alternative.
- The winner(s) will be contacted by email or on Twitter (if appropriate) by 19th September 2014 and asked to confirm their delivery address within 48 hours. If no reply is received, a new winner may be chosen.
- I'll do my our utmost to get the prize to the winner within 14 days, but can’t guarantee it.
- The winner's name, as registered when logged into Rafflecopter will be displayed after the end of the competition. The winner will also be announced on Twitter.
- Judge’s decision is final.
Disclaimer: I purchased an Oxford project book, and was given one to review and giveaway by Hamelin Brands. As ever, all view are my own.
Win competitions at ThePrizeFinder.com