Here's our highlights for April:
- An Easter school play for our son, I loved hearing all the children sing
- Baby girl... "ta, ta, ta"
- A two week Easter holiday, our first to cope with since I've been back at work
- Tennis camp, a busy and happy few days
- Stratford upon Avon and a reversing bus
- Meeting Edd and Mike at the NEC Restoration Show
- A wet but enjoyable day at Hatton World in Warwick
- Footie camp and another medal
- Selling our Quinny baby gear... no more babies here
- A chocolate egg hunt in the garden, and a GIANT Kit Kat Easter egg
- The start of our son's last term in reception
- A shiny exciting new iPhone for me - how did I manage without one?
- Baby girl finding everything funny, and turbo crawling everywhere.
I'd love to hear your highlights of the month... what did you get up to?