Our pack of Skibz bibs came in really funky silver packaging. It made us want to open it straight away! Baby girl was lucky enough to be road testing the vanilla natural organic Skibz. We also received a cow print bib for a competition (more of that later in this post!) product leaflet with care instructions and all the other gorgeous Skibz available... I can feel some shopping coming on!
The vanilla natural organic Skibz is so gorgeously soft. It's made from bamboo with a cotton lining, and I love the Skibz logo embroidered in the front corner.
Although it would have been fine to use straight from the packet, I gave it a quick wash and low tumble dry before baby girl first tried it. This resulted in it feeling even softer and more cuddly... perfect for any baby or toddler.
The design of Skibz is so simple; they fasten in place with a popper. This is essential for baby girl who quickly pulls off all velcro bibs, and the two sizes will make sure it's a good fit until she's about three.
This is a lovely Skibz dribble bib that's so soft and comfortable. The bamboo and cotton make it a lovely combination of cuddly, absorbent and breathable I'd highly recommend it for a baby boy or girl - it would be a great addition to any trendy young littlie's wardrobe.
You can find out more about Skibz, and see the whole bib range at www.skibz.com.
And if you'd like to win this funky cow print Skibz, enter using Rafflecopter below. Don't forget to tweet every day for even more entries!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You must be resident in the UK to enter. Prize will be shipped to a UK address.
- Competition runs from 10th April 2014 until 23:59 on 2nd May 2014.
- Entry is via one and/or more of the methods in Rafflecopter widget.
- Winner(s) will be chosen at random by Rafflecopter. Winning entries will be checked and must be current at time of checking.
- There is one prize. The prize is one skibz cow print bib as shown in the picture. There is no alternative.
- The winner(s) will be contacted by email or on Twitter (if appropriate) by 9th May 2014 and asked to confirm their delivery address within 48 hours. If no reply is received, a new winner may be chosen.
- I'll do my utmost to get the prize to the winner within seven days, but can’t guarantee it.
- Judge’s decision is final.
Thank you Skibz for sending us our bib to review and providing this great competition prize free of charge. All thoughts expressed in this post are my own.