And did you ever do the thing about your teenage crush, where the next Love Heart means it will come true with them? Only for the sweet to be crunched away and the sentiment quickly forgotten if it wasn't the message you wanted to hear.
So wouldn't it be great to design your own Love Heart with a personal message? As Love Hearts celebrates its 60th anniversary this year, they are giving one lucky fan the chance to do just that. You can win a factory tour, loads of goodies and the chance for your sweet to go into production. You can find out more about this fab competition and enter here.
While I think about my entry, I'll stick to making messages with these yummy sweets. Sadly we no longer have the 90s sweets which asked us to 'fax me', 'text me' or declare 'I love you 24/7' (although I'm not sure my kids would know what they mean anyway!). Like the sweets I remember from my childhood, today's sentiments are fantastically simple.
This one is especially for our son:
To celebrate Love Hearts' 60th anniversary, I'm giving away some bags of Love Hearts Squashies sweets - a member of the Love Heart family and very tasty indeed. To enter, simply complete one or more of the options in the Rafflecopter widget below. Don't forget to tweet every day for even more entries!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You must be resident in the UK to enter. Prize will be shipped to a UK address.
- Competition runs from 7pm on 5th March 2014 until 23:59 on 20th March 2014.
- Entry is via one and/or more of the methods in Rafflecopter widget.
- Winner(s) will be chosen at random by Rafflecopter. Winning entries will be checked and must be current at time of checking.
- There is one prize. The prize is four bags of Love Heart Squashies sweets. There is no alternative.
- The winner(s) will be contacted by email by 24th March and asked to confirm their delivery address within 48 hours. If no reply is received, a new winner may be chosen.
- Swizzels Matlow and I will do our utmost to get the prize to the winner within 28 days, but can’t guarantee it.
- Judge’s decision is final.
Win competitions at ThePrizeFinder.com