Here are my highlight from February, it was a busy month for us..
- Baby girl's first settling in sessions at nursery. A disastrous first session, but she soon got the hang of it
- Work for me, the first time in 13 long, wonderful months. A busy and long day in London, but it's good to be back.
- After-school club for our son, and lovely cards he make there. He loved his Kik-Kak.
- Our son's first handwritten story for us. '[Escort] Cozzee and the anti-lag system'. He is utterly, totally mad on and knows so much about cars and how they work.
- Half term and the Lego Movie, Heritage motor museum and lunch dates with my boy.
- My birthday.... I am no longer in my early 30s (gulp).
- Mercedes-Benz World and a fun day
- Baby girl crawling for the first time, we really thought she would roll for the rest of her life!
- Rain, rain, rain and more rain. It's been a wet old month all right.
- National Trust with a friend, followed by an evening realising just how lucky I am.
We have so many things to look forward to in March. Come on spring, we're ready for you! I'd love to hear about your highlight of last month....