It's been a great year for me - I have been on maternity leave for most of the year and baby girl was born at the very start of spring. It's been a privilege to take our son to school and back every day, and see how he has settled into school life. I've also loved watching baby girl grow from a helpless little thing, to the curious and engaging little girl she is now.
I'd love to hear about your highlights for December, here are mine:
- A work Christmas lunch in London. Me for a whole day!
- Our son's first Christmas nativity. What a great innkeeper he was.
- Visiting the German Christmas market in Birmingham, and a giant hot dog.
- Baby girl eating everything in sight, by herself. Love baby led weaning!
- Christmas jumpers. A pudding, snowmen and penguins, a little reindeer and Jolly.
- Lapland UK. Such precious memories of ice skating, gingerbread decorating, and a very happy boy and girl.
- Christmas day. "He's been, he's been!". Baby girl loving all the noise and fuss.
- Center Parcs, Sherwood Forest. The spa. Four precious hours to myself. Bliss.
- Walks in the forest on clear days.
Happy memories of this month and year.. .what are yours?