Checking Twitter as soon as you get up #MotherhoodUnderstood.
It made me think about other Motherhood Understood facts; here's my few:
- 7.30am is a lie in to be had once every month or two. Max..
- Getting ready to go out can be done whilst bathing the kids, reading a story and brushing their teeth.
- You know the Cbeebies schedule off by heart... ...and quite fancy that Mr Maker guy
- ditto Mr Bloom (or is that just me?)
- The kids are your excuse to decorate the whole house like a massive Christmas tree for the whole of December
- Dates are now of the play variety
- You look back and think how much time you wasted in bed before you had kids
- Checking Twitter as soon as you get up... and it only taking a minute to catch up on your timeline because you were awake an hour ago
- Chocolate is something that's administered in secret, hourly, while the kids aren't watching.
- Coffee is your best friend in the morning. Every morning. At least twice.
- You're able to pick their voice out from a room full of 50 kids in soft play, who are all screeching.
- If you ever make it out of the house without them, you're constantly looking around you and feeling like you've forgotten something.
- You love them most when they're clean from a bath, smell lovely and are sleeping like angels.
I could go on and on and on.... I'd love to hear yours. Please leave a comment or two.
You can follow Cussons Mum and Me on Twitter @MumandMe_UK