Here's my Quorn chilli recipe. It's so easy, cheap, delicious and if you follow Slimming World, it's syn free too. Brill!
Serves 4-6 hungry people (you can always half the recipe if you have a small slow cooker)
- 500g Quorn mince (I use frozen)
- Handful of chopped onion (again, I use frozen)
- Four tins chopped tomatoes
- Two tins kidney beans
- Dried chilli flakes to taste (I use about four tablespoons, but we like it HOT)
- Tbsp of ground coriander
- Tbsp of ground cumin
- Teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Two tbsps tomato puree if you have it
- Large splosh of Worcester sauce (you can also use a vegetarian equivalent, or omit completely)
- One veg stock cube
Put everything apart from the kidney beans into the slow cooker and give it a good stir. Cook on low for 6-8 hours, or high for 3-4 hours.
Stir kidney beans in about 10-30 minutes before serving.
It's as easy as that.
We serve it with rice, or it also goes well with nachos, tacos or wraps. Yum.
You might also like my slow cooker Quorn sausage and bean casserole.
Linking up with A Mummy Too for this recipe post.