The prospect of being 40 in five years is slightly daunting, and with two kids time is slipping by quickly. There's loads of stuff I'd like to do, so I'm setting myself a goal of 40 things to do before I'm 40 - care to join me?
Here's my first 10:
- Run 5k without stopping. I have never, ever done this!
- Take our kids to Disneyworld and the Space Centre in Florida
- Learn how to use a DSLR camera properly, and take some decent photographs
- Hand make a loaf of bread
- Complete a CBT - I'd love to ride a scooter
- Maintain this blog for the next five years
- Have a night away from the kids somewhere nice with my husband
- Have makeup lessons. I'm sure like most women, I feel as though I've never really mastered the art of makeup
- Have a colour consultation, where a specialist tells you the colours that suit you best
- Eat in a Michelin starred restaurant
Now these are written down, I need to get cracking on them. Are there any you'd like to 'double up' on? We could challenge each other!
I'd love to hear your ideas about what should go in the next 10. Swimming with dolphins? Climbing a mountain? Getting a tattoo? Skinny dipping? There must be loads of things you'd like to do..